Thursday 29 March 2012

Children's Garden

This week we went to the Botanic Gardens.  The first place we went to was the Children's Garden and I loved it there because there was a real tree house.  It was built around a thick tree. Lachlan and I went up to the top then we saw a little meeting room down on level 2 so we pretended to be people having a  meeting. There were even chairs made out of tree trunks.  We played a game on the slippery slide.  I sat at the top of the slide and I would pretend to fall down it.  Lachlan would grab me and we would see how long he could hold on to me before we both fell down the slide.







Dad sleeping while we play!

The Evolution Garden


Afterwards we went to the Evolution Garden.  It is like you are where the dinosaurs lived.  We played "Prehistoric Park" which is a TV show that we love very much. 
It was a very very awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. That loks great wish we were there with you.

    grandad and Nana Julie

    ReplyDelete