Tuesday 10 January 2012

Food Safari in Singapore

Eating food in Singapore is different to eating in Australia.  We have tried lots of different food.  Dad and I have put in some pictures of stuff we have tried.  I think the food here is okay but it seems to make me fluff a lot!  
My favourite thing I have tried is Din Tai Fun Dumplings! 


Enjoy our Food Safari:


This is at Sammi's Curry Restaurant. They serve the food on a banana leaf!

Even my peanut butter sandwiches!

Chinatown.


Din Tai Fung

Live frogs........3.50?  ahh...no thanks.
Tiger time.


Fish tanks full of seafood at seafood market
Sushi Train - Lachie's favourite! He especially likes the Mango Pudding they have!


Daddy's favorite dinner!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love arlyns photo!!!. Hope your having a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan, yes I am having a great time! I bought an insect set inside a glass diamond today. It's really cool. It's actually a real insect but it's dead! You will see it on my next blog. Love Arlyn XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Test from the Roses.....Wil wants y'all to come to his house. Sam thinks Arlyn's blog is great

    ReplyDelete