Wednesday 4 January 2012

Our Pool by Arlyn

Here in Singapore we have a pool in our apartment block.  It's on level 10.  There is a big pool and 2 little pools.  One small pool has treadmills in the water and the other pool has little gardens and a water fountain.


I can do a lap of freestyle in the big pool.  My brother Lachlan usually stays in one of the small pools because he is too short to touch the bottom of the bigger one.







I like going to the pool because sometimes we have lunch there. It has a BBQ and a big table.




Today I want to mention my very cool Uncle Scott! He told me he loves my blog! Thanks Uncle Scott!  And also thanks to Poppy G and Nan G for being my first followers!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Arlyn, your pool looks awesome!!! I have been swimming lots this week too.
    I think your pool would be excellent to play Marco polo in.
    From Evan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Evan. I like your pool better because there's a bridge and you can sleep right next door to it then wake and walk straight into the pool! I hope you don't sleep walk Evan!
    From Arlyn XX

    ReplyDelete